<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

interesting conversation resulted from the poem
posted previously....

friend saw potential
to encourage and share

here are a few that gripped my heart
made me smile and
inspired me to get back into writing
(more seriously):

billy collins:
marginalia
forgetfulness

sylvia plath:
lady lazarus

amy lowell:
the taxi
opal

(but i'm not sure i want to write i'm not sure i want to blog becuase i'm not sure i want to feel and i'm not sure i want to think at all but sometimes my fingers run automatic when you see me blog this much in a row you know i'm in trouble so now i think i'm on my way to write about "you" as air)

thanks friend. :o) i appreciate the gesture.

... today, i'm thankful for creativity, art and expression. what an inefficient non-necessity that the Lord has chosen to bless us with...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?