<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 13, 2005

despite the outside sunshine
the slow fall of tears is
rainstorm in my heart
cloud over my reason

i desire integration of
body & spirit
mind & emotions
yet i am left confused

what if my heart says it likes
the constancy of you
the chemistry of us
& the place we
create where
we can just
"be"
but my mind
tells me i want a love
that you would not (could not?) give

but i'm willing to settle
down with less than ideal
if the reality is with you

principles serve as
guard over tongue with
theologically sound mortar
to reinforce pride & self-protection

...and i cannot ground a thing with words....
and i cannot have you.

palms heavenward, i release the hold of you with my heart under your feet.

jesu juva.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?