<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 17, 2003

"why are you in despair, oh my soul? why oh soul are you disturbed within me?"

have you ever just been overwhelmed with a sense of sadness even though you know how you ought to be feeling? i've been trying daily to come up with new approaches to "consider it all joy" and most days it works ok... but today, i feel a blanket of sadness fall over me. if i think long and hard enough about it, i'm sure i'll be able to find some probable cause, but in the end, if its really all just perspective, and "trusting in God's promise," then i should be able to have His power to overcome, right? prayer is indeed powerful... and i must say that i need more than ever to rely on the power of prayer... and to be fully convinced of His promises because of His power at work in me to believe....

"...hope in God for i shall again praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God...."
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?